I know what you're thinking. "CEREAL? There's no way she eats cereal!"
Well, you're right. I don't eat cereal as you know it. I don't even eat breakfast for that matter, but I often have this for lunch.
Here's how I do cereal.
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries/raspberries, strawberries or all three
- 2 TBSP unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 TBSP almond butter
- 1 TBSP chia, flax or hemp seeds (or a little of each)
- 1 scoop vanilla Vital Proteins Collagen Protein Powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup raw unsalted nuts of your choice (almond, walnut, pecans are my favorite combo)
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk of your choice (I'm an almond milk girl)
Dump it in a bowl and mix it up!
Takes 1 minute or less to make!
It's healthy, filling and tastes great.
Feel free to omit or swap out any ingredients.
Here's a crappy picture of what it looks like.
I'm not a photographer. You get the idea.
Disclaimer: This is not diet advice. It's just a recipe. It's not KETO. It's not PALEO. (blah,blah).. It's just yummy and healthy. Relax and eat your cereal.