Arugula coconut flour pizza
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
2 TBSP water
1 TSP sea salt
1 TSP garlic powder
Dried oregano and basil
Arugula (about 2-3 cups)
Olive oil: drizzle
Fresh lemon or lime (couple squeezes
1. Mix the eggs and water
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
3. Let it sit for 5 minutes for the mixture to thicken
4. place parchment paper on a flat baking sheet
5. dump the coconut flour mixture on top in a heap
6. Place another piece of payment paper on top and use hands to soothe it out until it forms the shape of a pizza crust.
(NOTE: the mixture will not be the consistency of regular "dough" so don't worry).
7. Remove the top piece of parchment carefully and fix the edges with your fingers
8. Bake at 450 for 10 minutes
1. While your dough is baking, sautée your toppings: Organic sausage, mushroom, onion and sweet peppers are my go to.
2. Add sea salt, pepper, basil, oregano and garlic powder
(NOTE: sautéing your toppings before hand will prevent your pizza from getting soggy).
3. Mix Arugula with lemon or lime, olive oil, sea salt, pepper and a bit of shredded parmesan.
Put it all together:
1. remove the "crust" from the oven
2. Add marinara (as much as you want)
3. Add fresh sliced mozzarella
4. Add the cooked toppings
5. Return to oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes
6. Remove and let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing
7. add the fresh arugula to the top of your slice and enjoy!
Takes 30 minutes!