While there is some information on this awesome opportunity on the Inspired Escapes links, I wanted to provide you with the complete details here. And yes, I'm using my blog page to promote something.. This won't happen often, but I make an exception in this case!
Before you read the rest, I have to give a huge shout out and a big hug to my dear friend and brilliant Editor, Heather Martin for her editing expertise on our written marketing piece! So here it is.. all the GLORIOUS details!
Take a break from your ordinary vacation and discover a new, healthier, more exciting way to travel
Take an Inspired Escapes vacation
On Inspired Escapes vacations, you will find the perfect blend of relaxation, activity, indulgence, and healthy eating—a blend that will leave you happier and more rejuvenated than you’ve ever felt after a getaway
Don’t worry. You can still order the cheesecake, drink the wine, and take the nap. You can also join your fellow healthy travelers for a jog or a Pilates class and maybe have a salad for dinner, or not. Inspired Escapes is about choices and about learning that you can treat yourself while still being mindful of your health. It’s all about balance.
Developed and led by certified personal trainer Melanie Redd and registered dietitian Michelle Ricker, Inspired Escapes will transform the way you think about and experience vacation. You will have no-pressure access to fitness activities and nutritional coaching while you discover a beautiful vacation destination and make lasting memories. You can choose to participate in all or some (or none) of the following:
- group chats about nutrition and proper hydration—on vacation and in everyday life
- walking or running tours, hikes, stand-up paddling, kayaking, swimming, tennis, golf, yoga, and Pilates
- sessions on navigating menus and choosing foods that fuel your body—information you can use on future vacations and in everyday life
- delicious, healthy meals
- personal training sessions (for an extra fee)
- one-on-one nutrition counseling (for an extra fee)
Experienced travelers themselves, Inspired Escapes guides will even help get registered guests ready for the trip, adding them to a private Facebook page, where they will receive more information about the excursion and tips for preparing.
Melanie and Michelle have been vacationing the Inspired Escapes way for years, and they want you to experience the joy they feel on this kind of journey. Join them. You’ll never travel the same way again.
Anyone can be a Healthy Traveler—but these trips are especially perfect for
- people who travel often for business and/or pleasure;
- people who tend to ditch their fitness plans completely when they travel;
- people who tend to gain five or more pounds on vacation;
- people who return home from vacation often feeling sick or sluggish;
- people who return home from vacation and tend to restrict foods/calories and punish themselves with excessive exercise to try to offset “vacation damage”; and
- people who are struggling to establish a solid nutrition and fitness plan.
Your Healthy Travel Guides
Michelle Ricker Michelle is a Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist and preeminent Personal Vitality Expert. She has extensive experience in clinical nutrition, genomics, and fitness. She holds true to her mission to help people live with vitality. Michelle offers customized and digestible nutrition and genetic-based programs, creative perspective on managing change, and goal setting in order to live a life true to your purpose.
Melanie Redd is a certified Personal Trainer, Certified Health Coach and Mind-Body Specialist. As the founder of Power Glow Fitness, Melanie’s mission is to help people of all ages achieve strength, endurance, flexibility, and weight loss/maintenance through strategic exercise and movement programming that is safe and effective. Her goal is to help her clients live their happiest, healthiest, strongest lives through daily exercise, activities and movement. Melanie works with clients one on one, in private groups, and in corporate wellness programs.